As a Manager, Vado Private believes relationships are maintained through eﬀective and long-term results, not sales pitches.
OUR APPROACH TO PRIVATE LENDING
Commercial services are at the core of Vado Private’s business. We are always seeking new and innovative ways to help make the borrower’s experience as efficient and profitable as possible. Vado Private seeks to understand a client’s entire financial position before making recommendations.
While we may be soft on sales, we are strong on conviction – if we believe an opportunity has merit, we will ensure that borrowers have a full understanding of how the private lending facility can work. Vado Private discloses, in writing, all fees and service expectations, and prioritises client confidentiality in compliance with the industry’s rules, regulations and standards.
Our Private Lending Process
Vado Private manages the entire private lending process pre and post settlement including:
- Origination of new loan applications
- Borrower and property due diligence
- Borrower and Guarantor credit checks
- Instructing and managing panel approved Valuers
- Instructing and managing panel approved Quantity Surveyors (construction loans)
- Instructing solicitors, certification and settlement
- Managing loan repayments
- Issuing loan statements
- Managing progress payments (construction loans)
- Facilitating private lending variations and restructures (sub-division/consolidation plans, loan extensions etc.)
- Discharging mortgages